learning and life
for the learning
Welcome to Preston Hollow
On behalf of the Preston Hollow Presbyterian School community, welcome to our website. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time member of our community, I hope you will find the information within this site interesting and useful.
For half a century, Preston Hollow has been dedicated to the care and education of the learning different student. Because our school is a deliberately small school, teachers and students are able to recognize the needs, strengths, and potential of each individual. Small class sizes and the close relationships students have with their teachers are the cornerstones of Preston Hollow. Our caring, supportive teachers know their students' learning styles, learning strengths and weaknesses, achievements and disappointments. We are centered on teaching the whole child, fostering development of self-esteem, self-knowledge, integrity, compassion, as well as academic growth. Students at Preston Hollow are loved, cherished and treated as individuals with unique strengths, talents and skills.
- Perseverance is the character trait for November.
- November 25, 2015 Thanksgiving Holidays
- November 26, 2015 Thanksgiving Holidays
- November 27, 2015 Thanksgiving Holidays
- November 30, 2015 School Resumes
- November 30, 2015 FUNZONE 3:15-4:30 (Gym)
- December 1, 2015 Robotics Team 3:15-4:30 N216
- December 1, 2015 8:20 Chapel
- December 2, 2015 MINECRAFT Club 2:00-3:15 (N242)
- December 2, 2015 Gr. 3&4 to Dallas Children's Theater - leave 9:15
- December 2, 2015 ISEE Prep Class 2:00-3:30 (N203)
- December 3, 2015 Robotics Club 3:15-4:30 (N216)
- December 3, 2015 Gr. 5 - Dallas Children's Theater 9:25-11:30
- December 4, 2015 12:30 Dismissal for students. Staff Development for teachers.
- December 7, 2015 FUNZONE 3:15-4:30 (Gym)
- December 8, 2015 Robotics Team 3:15-4:30 N216
- December 8, 2015 8:20 Chapel
- December 9, 2015 MINECRAFT Club 2:00-3:15 (N242)
- December 9, 2015 Gr. 6 - DCT 9:45-12:30
- December 9, 2015 ISEE Prep Class 2:00-3:30 (N203)