learning and life
for the learning
Welcome to Preston Hollow
On behalf of the Preston Hollow Presbyterian School community, welcome to our website. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time member of our community, I hope you will find the information within this site interesting and useful.
For half a century, Preston Hollow has been dedicated to the care and education of the learning different student. Because our school is a deliberately small school, teachers and students are able to recognize the needs, strengths, and potential of each individual. Small class sizes and the close relationships students have with their teachers are the cornerstones of Preston Hollow. Our caring, supportive teachers know their students' learning styles, learning strengths and weaknesses, achievements and disappointments. We are centered on teaching the whole child, fostering development of self-esteem, self-knowledge, integrity, compassion, as well as academic growth. Students at Preston Hollow are loved, cherished and treated as individuals with unique strengths, talents and skills.
- August 25, 2016 8:15-12:00 noon school schedule (no lunch served)
- August 25, 2016 Gr. K-2 Parents - Coffee & Questions with Patty and Wendy 8:15-9:15 in Small Dining Room
- August 26, 2016 8:15-12:00 noon school schedule (no lunch served)
- August 29, 2016 Regular school schedule. Cafeteria service begins.
- August 29, 2016 Gr. K - Nursery Rhyme Dress up 10:30-11:00
- September 1, 2016 Gr. 3&4 Parents - Coffee & Questions with Patty & Wendy 8:15 in Small Dining Room
- September 1, 2016 Gr. 6 Parent Meeting (Mo-Ranch/School Selection) 6:30-7:30 (N216)
- September 2, 2016 Gr. K-6 Summer Math Sno-cone Party at recess
- September 5, 2016 Labor Day Holiday
- September 6, 2016 Robotics Club for Gr. 4-6/3:15-4:30
- September 7, 2016 Parent Presentation - Social Agression Speakers, Diane Meter and Samuel Ehrenreich, with UT Southwestern 7 pm in Jubilee Hall (N