learning and life
for the learning
Welcome to Preston Hollow
On behalf of the Preston Hollow Presbyterian School community, welcome to our website. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time member of our community, I hope you will find the information within this site interesting and useful.
For half a century, Preston Hollow has been dedicated to the care and education of the learning different student. Because our school is a deliberately small school, teachers and students are able to recognize the needs, strengths, and potential of each individual. Small class sizes and the close relationships students have with their teachers are the cornerstones of Preston Hollow. Our caring, supportive teachers know their students' learning styles, learning strengths and weaknesses, achievements and disappointments. We are centered on teaching the whole child, fostering development of self-esteem, self-knowledge, integrity, compassion, as well as academic growth. Students at Preston Hollow are loved, cherished and treated as individuals with unique strengths, talents and skills.
Head of School
- September 2, 2014 Regular school schedule begins.
- September 2, 2014 No Chapel
- September 3, 2014 Gr. 6 - Mo Ranch Parent Mtg. 7:00 pm-8:00 pm N216
- September 9, 2014 Chess Club 7:15 am-8:15 am
- September 9, 2014 Chapel begins
- September 9, 2014 Gr. 5 Parent Mtg. in classrooms 6:00-7:00 pm
- September 10, 2014 Gr. 4 - Parent Meeting 6:45-8:00 (N224)
- September 12, 2014 Gr. 2 - High Tech High Touch 9:30-11:00
- September 12, 2014 Summer Math Reward Party at lunch
- September 12, 2014 AR Store
- September 15, 2014 YAKS 2:45/3:15-4:30 (N247)
- September 15, 2014 FUNZONE 2:45/3:15 - 4:30
- September 15, 2014 October lunch ordering begins
- September 16, 2014 Mo Ranch Trip for 6th Graders.
- September 16, 2014 Chess Club 7:15 am-8:15 am
- September 16, 2014 8:20 Chapel