learning and life
for the learning
Welcome to Preston Hollow
On behalf of the Preston Hollow Presbyterian School community, welcome to our website. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time member of our community, I hope you will find the information within this site interesting and useful.
For half a century, Preston Hollow has been dedicated to the care and education of the learning different student. Because our school is a deliberately small school, teachers and students are able to recognize the needs, strengths, and potential of each individual. Small class sizes and the close relationships students have with their teachers are the cornerstones of Preston Hollow. Our caring, supportive teachers know their students' learning styles, learning strengths and weaknesses, achievements and disappointments. We are centered on teaching the whole child, fostering development of self-esteem, self-knowledge, integrity, compassion, as well as academic growth. Students at Preston Hollow are loved, cherished and treated as individuals with unique strengths, talents and skills.
Head of School
- Forgiveness is the character trait for May.
- PHPS celebrates its 50th year.
- May 20, 2013 YAK 2:45/3:15 pm - 4:30 pm
- May 20, 2013 FUNZONE 2:45/3:15 pm - 4:30 pm (GYM)
- May 21, 2013 8:20 Chapel
- May 21, 2013 25 Pt.Club lunch from Subway
- May 22, 2013 Gr. 4-6 Conferences begin at 12:30
- May 22, 2013 All library books due
- May 23, 2013 Parent/Teacher Conferences
- May 24, 2013 Gr. 1 - May Book-It min. due
- May 24, 2013 AR Store 9:15
- May 24, 2013 Gr. 3 Book-It minutes due
- May 27, 2013 Memorial Day Holiday
- May 28, 2013 8:20 Chapel
- May 28, 2013 15 Pt. Club milkshakes from Purple Cow
- May 29, 2013 Gr. 1 Baskin-Robbins May Reading Reward
- May 29, 2013 Awards Assembly in Founders Hall at 12:30
- May 30, 2013 Program Practice 10:00-10:45
- May 30, 2013 Choir rehearsal 8:15-10:00
- May 31, 2013 Last day of school. Musical Program/Graduation at 9:30 a.m. Dismissal immediately following at 10:30.
- May 31, 2013 8:15 Assembly