learning and life
for the learning
Welcome to Preston Hollow
On behalf of the Preston Hollow Presbyterian School community, welcome to our website. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time member of our community, I hope you will find the information within this site interesting and useful.
For half a century, Preston Hollow has been dedicated to the care and education of the learning different student. Because our school is a deliberately small school, teachers and students are able to recognize the needs, strengths, and potential of each individual. Small class sizes and the close relationships students have with their teachers are the cornerstones of Preston Hollow. Our caring, supportive teachers know their students' learning styles, learning strengths and weaknesses, achievements and disappointments. We are centered on teaching the whole child, fostering development of self-esteem, self-knowledge, integrity, compassion, as well as academic growth. Students at Preston Hollow are loved, cherished and treated as individuals with unique strengths, talents and skills.
Head of School
- Forgiveness is the character trait for May.
- May 25, 2015 Memorial Day Holiday. No school.
- May 26, 2015 Chess Club 7:15 am-8:15 am
- May 26, 2015 8:20 Chapel
- May 26, 2015 End of year program rehearsal in Sanctuary -9:30-11:00
- May 26, 2015 NO CHOIR
- May 26, 2015 Buddy Family Ice Cream Social 6 pm on playground
- May 27, 2015 End of year program rehearsal in Sanctuary -9:30-11:00
- May 27, 2015 All School Awards Ceremony 12:45 in Founder's Hall
- May 28, 2015 Last day of school for all students. Musical Program/Graduation at 9:30 a.m. Dismissal immediately following.
- May 28, 2015 8:15 All School Assembly