learning and life
for the learning
Welcome to Preston Hollow
On behalf of the Preston Hollow Presbyterian School community, welcome to our website. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time member of our community, I hope you will find the information within this site interesting and useful.
For half a century, Preston Hollow has been dedicated to the care and education of the learning different student. Because our school is a deliberately small school, teachers and students are able to recognize the needs, strengths, and potential of each individual. Small class sizes and the close relationships students have with their teachers are the cornerstones of Preston Hollow. Our caring, supportive teachers know their students' learning styles, learning strengths and weaknesses, achievements and disappointments. We are centered on teaching the whole child, fostering development of self-esteem, self-knowledge, integrity, compassion, as well as academic growth. Students at Preston Hollow are loved, cherished and treated as individuals with unique strengths, talents and skills.
- Forgiveness is the character trait for May.
- May 25, 2016 End of Year All School Awards Ceremony 1:00 pm
- May 25, 2016 6th Grade Graduation Practice
- May 26, 2016 Last day of school for students - Graduation Ceremony 9:30 a.m. Dismissal immediately following.
- May 26, 2016 8:15 All School Assembly
- May 27, 2016 Staff development for teachers
- June 6, 2016 Summer Lab 2016
- June 7, 2016 Summer Lab 2016
- June 8, 2016 Summer Lab 2016