learning and life
for the learning
Welcome to Preston Hollow
On behalf of the Preston Hollow Presbyterian School community, welcome to our website. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time member of our community, I hope you will find the information within this site interesting and useful.
For half a century, Preston Hollow has been dedicated to the care and education of the learning different student. Because our school is a deliberately small school, teachers and students are able to recognize the needs, strengths, and potential of each individual. Small class sizes and the close relationships students have with their teachers are the cornerstones of Preston Hollow. Our caring, supportive teachers know their students' learning styles, learning strengths and weaknesses, achievements and disappointments. We are centered on teaching the whole child, fostering development of self-esteem, self-knowledge, integrity, compassion, as well as academic growth. Students at Preston Hollow are loved, cherished and treated as individuals with unique strengths, talents and skills.
- June 27, 2016 Summer Lab 2016
- June 28, 2016 Summer Lab 2016
- June 28, 2016 AR Testing 12:30-2:00 in Computer Lab
- June 29, 2016 Summer Lab 2016
- June 29, 2016 AR Testing 12:30-2:00 in Computer Lab
- June 30, 2016 Summer Lab 2016
- June 30, 2016 AR Testing 12:30-2:00 in Computer Lab
- July 1, 2016 Summer Lab 2016